Covid-19, Fogger Spray, Sprayers
Fogger Spray0 out of 5(0)
- Portable Sanitizer Fogging Machine is ideal for Homes, Offices, Car, Truck, Schools, Clinics, Hospitals, Banks, Courier Services, etc.
- Suitable for Sanitization and purification of air in automobiles and indoor households.
- Light weight and portable, easy to handle and use. Direction to use is given below in description of this product.
- For High Density Smoke, Make solution of 30% glycerol. The remaining 70% is made up with the alcohol disinfectant.
- Due to the pandemic, the need for sanitizing Home, Office, Car, Industries, Banks is of more concern.
MOQ 10 Pcs
3 Ply Mask, Covid-19, Gloves, Goggles, Gowns & Apparels, Latex Gloves, Masks, PPE Kit, Protective Coverall
Disposable Protective Kit 90 GSM3 Ply Mask, Covid-19, Gloves, Goggles, Gowns & Apparels, Latex Gloves, Masks, PPE Kit, Protective Coverall
Disposable Protective Kit 90 GSM0 out of 5(0)
- PP Non-Woven Fabric (90gsm)
- Including 1 Goggle, 1 Pair Gloves, One 3 Ply Mask
MOQ 10 Kits
Covid-19, Gloves, Nitrile Gloves
Nitrile Green Gloves (80 Pcs Box)0 out of 5(0)
Perfect Quality Nitirile Examination Green Gloves
Available in ratio of 40% M Size + 40% L Size + 20% S Size
(Availability of sizes must be confirmed before transaction.)
Shipping charges will be additional. GST 12% applicable
Pack of 80 Pcs Box. MOQ 500 Boxes